IN YA EAR' FESTIVAL 2012 (June 2nd & 3rd)
SATURDAY: (12:00 - 23:00)
SUNDAY: (12:00 - 23:00)
This summer InYaEar Promotions presents.... ‘INYAEAR FESTIVAL 2012’
In the first weekend of June, InYaEar will be transforming Whitehawk Football Stadium into Brighton's biggest 2 day music festival it has ever held. With some of the biggest names in music bringing you the very best; we will be throwing a few extra surprises in to the mix for you as well.
June 2nd & 3rd at Whitehawk Football Stadium
Gates open at 12PM - 11PM
- 1 Stage
- 2 Days
- 25+ Live Acts
- 5,000 People....
- 1 VENUE
Whitehawk Football Club, Located north of Brighton Marina.
- Wilsons Avenue, BN2 5TS.
- From Shoreham follow the A259 and left onto Arundel Road/Right Roedean Road.
- From Eastbourne follow A259 take the slip road down to Brighton Marina then right onto Wilsons Avenue.
- From Brighton Station: Brighton & Hove Bus route 7
- From Churchill Square: Bighton & Hove Bus route 1,1A,7,12,12A,14,14B,27
- From Eastbourne Station: Brighton & Hove Bus route 12A/12X
InYaEar are supporters of the youth in Brighton & Hove and are making this event available to 14+
Not only are we holding one of Brighton's biggest music events to date, we are adding to the day with numerous amusements and refreshments tents.
Those looking to add to their InYaEar Experience we are dedicating a VIP Building for you, with a dedicated DJ. Also some live acoustic sessions from local unheard talent.
For VIP Tickets Click HERE
No longer on sale
Entry Notes & Door policy
This event is for 14 and over only.
Please print your e-ticket and bring with you to the door along with the card you made the purchase with.